Today, Career Technical Education (CTE) is preparing learners for promising career paths and giving employers and our economy a competitive edge. CTE programs can serve even more learners and employers – but only if they receive more resources. Expanding funding for CTE programs will create a brighter future – it means more career options for learners, better results for employers and increased growth for our economy.
That’s why the CTE community is launching a new campaign to double the federal investment in CTE programs across America.
Three Steps for Supporting the Campaign to Double the Investment in CTE
Step 1: Sign On
- The first step is to sign your company or organization on to support doubling the investment in CTE.
- The signatures collected from employers will be critical to building visibility and support for CTE with members of Congress, who decide each year how much to invest in CTE.
- Every employer that signs on provides one more proof point to Congress that the time is now to increase the federal investment in CTE!
Step 2: Stay Involved in the Campaign
- When you sign on to the statement of support, you can select the ways in which you’d like to stay involved in the campaign – you can upload your organization’s logo, submit a story about the impact of CTE to be featured in campaign materials, receive email updates and more.
- You can also follow and engage on Twitter – @CTEWorks and #ISupportCTE.
- Please share your support today by tweeting: “We’re on board! My organization believes in the power of Career Technical Education – to deliver results for learners, employers and America. ISupportCTE.org #ISupportCTE #CTE”
Step 3: Spread the Word